Wednesday 7 July 2010

Forbidden Love



I can`t help it that my love is on the line for you
Can`t help it that I screw up everytime, it`s true.
I`ve tried so hard to hold onto the reins
tried to ease up but it speeds up once again, it`s true.

Can`t help it that my love is on the line for you.

I can`t help it that my thoughts are filled with you
Can`t help it that I hope you feel the same way too
I realise you cannot be my man
I know I do not figure in your future plans
but I can`t help it that my love is on the line for you.

I can`t help it that I fantasize and dream of you
Can`t help it that my body aches for you, it`s true
Tried to keep within the boundaries agreed
always knowing that your love I mustn`t need
but I can`t help it that my love is on the line for you.

Written at a time of great upset and confusion, all in the name of "love", when I seem to have lost all sense of reasoning.   My heart was definitely in conflict with my mind and the power of the written word for me, was astronomically cathartic and necessary.  I thank the Lord that I came through it with my heart and mind reasonably intact.

Written by Jsjcreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.